O3 is currently looking for Façade Quantity Surveyor position to join us in our Dubai office.
This role will see you produce and develop different facade systems and details whilst also developing your own personal skills in design, engineering, and materials. This opportunity is ideal for a hardworking, highly motivated individual who values collaboration, professional experience and wants to be part of a busy growing business.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Perform risk and value management and cost control.
- Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Provide advice on contractual claims.
- Analyze outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Value completed work and arranging payments.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
About the Role
The role includes:
- Provide 2D drafting using AutoCAD software in delivering Shop Drawing packages for facade / curtain wall projects and preparing material schedules.
- Assist in the delivery of detailed facade tender packages.
- Monitor modelling and maintain direct communications with Architects, Clients, Engineers, Project Leaders etc. and update drawings as required.
- Produce details of facade systems based on architectural sketches.
- Coordinate and monitor submission schedules to ensure production of deliverables to agreed timelines and within budget.
- Coordinate with the relevant parties to raise/resolve project related issues which could affect the delivery of the documentation.
- Maintain internal document control of drawings.
- Review and evaluate design deliverables to ensure build-ability and compliance, liaising with the client's design team and specialist suppliers.
- Requirements 5-10 years in facade industry.
- At least 2 years experience in engineering construction industry.
- Operating Autodesk Revit application is a must.
- Knowledgeable in reading construction floor plans and details.
- Experience in Facade is an advantage.
- Proven ability in providing budget cost for the projects and providing reports as well as commercial information.
Candidates with no Façade experience need not apply.